Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's been so long.

Just thought I'd try to inject some life in this space.. Life has been whizzing past (okay actually it has slowed down a l o o o t t since SLC and SYF) in the sense that I haven't actually had time to reflect on what I've been doing. I still miss strings, esp. tonight after talking abt some strings stuff with huazhen. But it's a different kind of feeling, being glad that you've been there done that but sad that nothing might ever be that wonderful again. Though as mandi once said, there'd always be new things worth my effort in the future (:

Aside from my really average grades which must in part be due to my inability to channel my 100% focus into work, nothing much's been happening. I loved the les mis module I wish we could do it all over again (: And I'm glad I've recently gotten in touch with reading again; after seeing Lee Child's new book in the library I went and borrowed Double Cross and The Winner Stands Alone. Finished the first book today, it was nothing substantial but a lot of adrenaline rush which I've really missed, haha.

Alright think that's enough for now, wish me all the best for 2.4 tomorrow, am really really dreading it. Well done those from 414 who ran today! I felt quite bad standing on the sidelines but you guys did great really lots of mental strength and stamina! (:

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home